Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Life is a COMPROMISE - just an example



























"Aspirations"-- the title of our college magazine that we released for college day 2007

What is so special about it?
I was the editor of the magazine
And it was released with in a short span of 2 weeks..
Let me tell you the truth--The magazine was just a crap.



Why now I am recalling it for compromise ?
Coz the title was on of the biggest compromises I had in my life.
Collecting adds and magazine funds,
collecting the articles and filtering,
DTP and printing
everything has to be done in 2 weeks.. and We did it.( just 2 of us)
There were like uncountable spelling mistakes, some crappy vulgar articles were printed( Eventually we have to tear those pages out of the 600 copies).

The tile INFUSION -- the enthusiastic inebriation along with another dynamic cover page(it was my idea) was designed.

4 of the boys among the magazine committe including me very much liked it.
Then a couple of people influence and my subtle nature to argue over eventually changed the title as well as the cover.
I had bad time with my friends for changing it though..

Even after 5 long years, I still regret it.. Why I did that....
Thats why I named this blog after it..

No comments: