Friday, May 27, 2011

Kerala..... God's own country

"I like that place very much"
Is that the place per se which makes you feel that or else it's the people or the company or the combo..
I guess it's the combination the above three..

If I go back all the places I visited and lived in india, I guess the best bet is Kerala.
I never saw a beggar here, not even one..
The staff who cleans my room, who washes the cloths rejected my tips all the time...
The auto drivers stick to the exact meter price whatever the time is..( irrespective of the night or day)
Hmm yes there are some human values.. Honesty do exist in the people here.

Ha man..
Girls are really beautiful here..
I wish I could marry a girl from kerala. ( my parents may not be happy with this idea though)
Beauty/ Ego index among girls is pretty high..( unlike our place)..

Hmm...Yeah food
Breakfast kerala special
Puttu
Nooluputtu
Appam
Vellappam

lunch/ dinner
Fish-- all time side dish for lunch or supper
Kozhikode Biryani( I always use to compare it with Hyderabad dum Biryani)
The rice is very peculiar ( large sized grains helps to prevent diabetes) you can grade them between rice and wheat
All food toppings with coconut oil, coconut milk

Cars mann....
You can't imagine the car magnitude here..
Small roads are themselves shine with BMW x 6 , Audee, what not....
It hard for me to find them in Hyderabad city that often..
The flow of money from gulf..
Each family does have one atleast staying somewhere in gulf countries..

" Its hard to find a girl to marry unless we go to gulf here".. Our male staff nurse Jerin George wonders.

Coconut, rubber, aracnut are the basic cultivation. Paddy is kind of scare here and there.

Finally the nature...
Needless to say it's just phenomenal..
Places of interest
1) Alleppy ( Alappuzha)-- the sea back waters, the small islands, the boat houses.. Hhhaaaa
I have write a book " one night@ boat house" to compete Chetan Bharat's " one night @ call centre"
The first place I am gonna visit with my wife after marriage.
2) Munnar-- the splendour of the hill station.
It drizzles at the morning.. To the start the day over..
It feels cozy at the noon coz of tiny little sun rays..
It showers at night.. Making the bachelors jealous of not having the spouse beside them..
Vow..
the place is just so romantic with it's enormous tea estates and enthralling water falls, green meadows.. Makes me nostalgic..
3) Venad-- another hill station
4) Tekkadi- wild life sanctuary
5) Trivandrum and Kochin beaches
Vega land in Kochin


Why The state Kerala is called as "God's own country?"
Now you gotta answer this question for me..

No comments: