Monday, April 25, 2011

FRIENDSHIP --- “Giving everything you have expecting nothing in return”.



Could you name 5 of your best friends in 5 seconds?
Honestly I cant recall with in time.. Stopped at 3..
I strongly believe world’s greatest victories as well as defeats,
successes as well as fiascos were originated from the best friendship...
The toughest enemies were more or less born from the best friendships…
I seriously used to question my friends when I was in medical school, ..
Is there a thing exists called as genuine friendship??
I presumed all the extra parental relations are cooperative commercial affairs..
May be I was wrong..
May be I just couldn’t cherish the real friendship in those days coz I am just a crazy nut..
Impressions have eventually changed..
Now I will say friendship is the only hope which makes me happy every day.
From my school days to professional college days, I came across many acquaintances..
Some relations served as friendships and some people served as friends..
Eventually the days rolled on..
The rapports become thinner....
Where is the consistency??
Could you name who is your best friend when you are in 5 class??
May be I don’t have one………
May be I am too busy in focusing on many useless things and eventually ignored the friendship.
But one of my friend taught me what does a friendship really means..
“Giving everything you have expecting nothing in return”.
I may not be a friend abide by this rule… But at least I can tell a few people that
I had a great friend who never told these lines but always proved it with his deeds..


No comments: